8 Cleaning Tips To Keep Your House Sparkling
With us all having such busy lifestyles it is sometimes hard to keep your home clean and organised and little jobs sometimes get neglected. We have been reading lots of amazing tips and tricks that will help keep your house clean and tidy and still give you time after work for social time and spending time with the family.
We’ve listed some of our favourites here:
1. Love your oven- Use a nonstick oven liner on the bottom of your oven, it can easily be wiped or put in the dishwasher and reused.
2. Sponges and clothes can be a breeding ground for bacteria, disinfect every every and put in the microwave on high for a minute.
3. Cinnamon is a beautiful scent that will make your home feel cosy, sprinkle a small amount on an area a carpet or rug and then hoover it up.
4. White vinegar is a great all-rounder and can be used for jobs like removing limescale to cleaning your fridge and making your windows sparkle.
5. Do you have a smelly fridge, put a small bowl of bicarbonate of soda on the shelf and the odours will disappear.
6. A bottle of cheap cola will remove stains from your toilet bowl and rim. Make sure everything is coated and wipe around with a cloth, leave for an hour then flush to wash away.
7. If you spill something greasy or oily on the carpet, cover the stain with cornflour and leave for 20 minutes then hoover up.
8. Lemons are cheap and so very useful for removing stains, the acid helps them remove dirt. Excellent for cleaning chopping boards, removing limescale from taps.