5 Tips For Your Spring Garden
1. Prepare the beds…….tidy the borders, weed and mulch to make sure that they are ready for the year ahead.
2. Lift and divide perennials… before they have started to grow for a better yield next year.
3. Get your lawn ready…. choose a dry day and get the mower out of the shed. Do the first cut of the season, start with the blade on a high level. Then weed and feed.
4. Prune spring flowering shrubs after flowering has finished.
5. Plant summer flowering bulbs, It gives them plenty of time to grow and bloom.